SADDLEMEN GEL GP-V1 SEAT 0810-H034 CBR600RR 07-19
Saddlemen GP-V1 Seat Honda CBR600 RR
When Honda boasts about the engineering within the CBR 600RR you will hear volumes about power delivery, suspension and handling dynamics. The seat? Well, that just needs to look good and hit a cost target. Saddlemen is a company that invests all of its R&D into making phenomenal seats. The GP-V1 is a technical marvel that will work in concert with the rest of your high performance machine to deliver scorching lap times. On any track or twisty road your tires should be the only thing that takes a beating, not your backside.
Saddlemen Gel-Core Technology is a co-molded assembly with ProFoam providing structure and support, ComfortFoam cushioning the body and SaddleGel dampening shock and vibration. This trifecta of purpose-specific materials is the result of extensive pressure mapping tests and Saddlemen's legacy within the sport bike marketplace. The GP-V1 provides a topographically neutral footprint that will conform to the shape of the rider. The physical contours and material properties enable wide load distribution. Peak pressure points will be a thing of the past.
- Saddlemen's proprietary SaddleGEL dampens, diverts and deflects unwanted energy
- Neutral physical contour and material properties provide wide load distribution
- ProFoam foundation provides structure and support
- ComfortFoam conforms to the rider's body
- Tactile cover increases control during acceleration, braking and cornering
- Matching pillion cover included
- Designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA
Note: Image is for reference only, actual seat will vary per make and model.