SADDLEMEN 808-07B-188HCT RoadsofA Extended Reach HEATED Seat BLACK FL 08-22
The Roadsofa™ is crafted specifically for riders that love to lay down 500+ miles of the open road in a day. It is the ultimate long-distance touring seat for Harley-Davidson touring models. Standard features include rider and passenger Gelcore™ Technology, a split-cushion lumbar area designed to sit you into the Gelcore™ instead of hammocking your body onto the cover like most OEM and aftermarket seats on the market.
Upgrade options include driver’s backrest, extended reach profiles for the taller rider that needs that extra room, rider and passenger heated options, trunk pad covers, and more.
Our Gelcore™ Technology (explained) is a guarded company secret that no other manufacturer can duplicate. Don't be fooled by other company's foam only, air and gel stories. Our Gelcore™ is formulated and manufactured in-house and is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride.
• Designed and made in the U.S.A.
• SaddleGel™ in front and rear reduces tailbone pressure and increases circulation and comfort for both driver and passenger.
• Our tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle support the back and legs for superior comfort, while the streamlined nose improves the rider's reach to the ground.
• The refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure from maximum long-range comfort.
• Every cover is constructed with contrasting carbon-fiber weave and Original Saddlehyde™ for that show-stopping look.
• Hi/low seat heaters provide warmth, comfort, and the convenience that today's riders demand. (Available on some models)
• Matching passenger backrest / Tour-Pak pad cover completes the custom look. (Sold Separately)(for models that require)
• Models are available with a built-in backrest that eliminate additional brackets that mount to the fender. (Does not accommodate Saddlemen or H-D fender-mounted Backrest)