FUELING 7267 RACE SERIES CAMCHEST KIT W/ REAPER 508 Chain M8 Water Cooled
FEULING® M-Eight WATER COOLED camchest kits include all necessary components from top to bottom of the camchest conveniently packaged under 1 part #. These combination kits not only ensure each individual part is designed to work and function together but to do so in total harmony. These camchest kits take the guess work out of the ordering process and guarantees the engine builder maximum reliability, peak performance and the coolest engine and oil temperatures obtainable.
• RACE SERIES® kit
• Quieter and smoother engine operation
• Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
• 30% more pressure gear volume over stock
• 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock
• 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
• 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
• 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
• 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
• 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
• Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
• Magnets in oil pump to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
• Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
• NOTE: FEULING test results show a 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
508 CAM - The Grim Reaper Aggressive pulling power with a nasty sound. This camshaft revs up faster than the 521 grind, sounds nastier and pulls harder but is more difficult to tune. The REAPER 508 grind will shine in 114 and larger cubic inch engines with added compression ratio. Ported cylinder heads are not required but will complement the cam and add even more pulling power throughout the range. The stock throttle body produces an excellent powerband and use of a high flow throttle body will increase peak power numbers. A high flow exhaust system and air cleaner is highly recommended for optimal performance.
NOTE: High Lift valve springs are required on stock cylinder heads, see FEULING BEEHIVE valve spring kit #1107 (DRAG# 0926-2973) or #1108 (DRAG# 0926-2974). SE cylinder heads have high lift valvesprings and will accept the 521 grind cam. Heavy Duty one piece pushrods are also highly recommended see #4087.
Part # 1349 RPM range 2,250 - 5,900. Grind: 508
Valve Lift Open Close Duration @ 50 lift @ TDC Lobe Centerline
Intake .508 21.5 BTDC 36 ABDC 231 .180 97.5
Exhaust .511 45 BBDC 9 ATDC 243 .146 104.25
Overlap: 30.5 5
Kits include: FEULING® high volume Oil pump, HIGH FLOW billet Camplate, REAPER® Series Camshaft, hydraulic roller lifters, fixed length pushrods, TIMKEN®/KOYO® cam bearing, rocker arm studs and nuts, gaskets, O-rings, ARP® cam/crank fasteners, washers, moly lube and LOCTITE®.
-RACE SERIES® Kits include a RACE SERIES® oiling system: billet 7075 oil pump, RACE SERIES® lifters, HIGH FLOW billet 7075 aluminum camplate.
• Billet 7075 aluminum oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature, deeper scavenge kidneys over HP+ oil pump.
• Deeper scavenge kidney ports over the HP+ series for even more scavenge flow volume
• RACE SERIES® hydraulic lifters have a full .200 of total travel designed with a slower bleed down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine RPM before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep ramped camshafts and clearance for the Milwaukee Eight front exhaust camshaft lobe flange.
OIL LEVEL NOTE - DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.
RS camchest kit Fits: Milwaukee Eight Oil Cooled Engines
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
Feuling® does not recommend tuning beyond stock emissions standards.
Milwaukee Eight 17-20 water cooled, Chain Drive, Includes 508 Reaper Camshafts #1349, Cam Install kit #2030, RACE SERIES Lifters #4017, one piece pushrods #4087, RACE SERIES oil pump #7021, HIGH FLOW camplate #8017, and ARP Rocker studs and nuts, Camplate/Oil Pump Fasteners.
1349, 2030, 3037, 4017, 4087, 7021, 8017, 8022
Disclaimer: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.