SAWICKI 930-01091 BRUSHED CANNON 2:1 EXHAUST 08-22 BAGGER W MID CONTROLS
- Arguably Sawicki Speed's most high performance pipe ever offered, will bolt up to any twin cam or M8 motor, with the best performance inflection in builds 124ci and up
- 100% aircraft spec'd stainless steel, TIG welds fabricated by hand
- 1-3/4” to quick-stepped 2” full-sleeve mandrel bent primaries
- Our proprietary hand-formed merge collector design
- Handcrafted, welded sealed end cap for the sealed-end Cannon option
- Accepts 18mm O2 Sensors for aftermarket tuners or 12mm Sensors with included reducers
**Only validated to fit Speed Merchant controls.**
What's in the box:
- race style mesh exhaust gaskets
- O2 sensor reducers
- mounting bracket
**O2 sensor lengths may vary by year; extensions may be required**
***pre-'08 bagger models will require spacers at the mounting bracket***
– A stainless steel pipe is a great indication of how your bike is running. A pipe that turns black or is unreasonably hot is an indication there is a tuning issue.
– We often get asked what to do if you burn something onto a Raw pipe. The best solution is to brush the affected area until it is free from whatever is stuck to it. We use RED Scotchbrite pads here. Go perpendicular with the grain of the pipe, not lengthwise.
This is a great way to renew the finish of a well-used pipe; Stainless can always look brand new with enough elbow grease!
-Some Bagger models will require you to shim the Floorboard.
DO YOUR PIPES HAVE O2 BUNGS?
Yes!! All of our pipes have 18mm bungs in them, so you can use aftermarket wideband sensors or factory sensors. If your bike came from the factory with 12mm sensors, you will need a 12mm-18mm Sensor adapter. If your bike doesn’t have O2 sensors you will need a 18mm sensor plug. you can request Custom pipes without sensor bungs if you so prefer
Does your pipe come with 12mm-18mm adapters?
No. You will need to get 12-18mm adapters from your local dealer if you are running the small style sensors.
WHAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE GAINS?
Our Exhaust systems will provide performance gains across the RPM Range. The results will vary based on Displacement, Compression and General Performance modifications done to the motor. Please refer to our Facebook/Instagram for dyno Graphs we post.
Do your systems include exhaust port gaskets?
No, we suggest Screaming Eagle Exhaust Gaskets from your local Harley Davidson dealer.
CAN I REPACK MY MUFFLER?
Mufflers with our removable endcap can be repacked to your liking with a variety of packing. they come packed with Stainless steel wool, but fibreglass and other options work very well and change the tone of the pipe.
Our Sealed cap / Slash Cut mufflers are Non-Serviceable
DO YOU MAKE CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEMS?
Yes! Contact us at [email protected] for all custom inquires
What if my pipe breaks?
We handle warranty based on a case by case basis. Unless the pipe is obviously broken from a crash/hit/dragged, then we will happily issue you a Warranty repair or replacement if it is within the first year (sometimes longer even). All warranty or repairs require the item in question to be sent back to Sawicki Speed Shop before a replacement/repair is sent out. please see