DYNOJET PV-2B Power Vision For Harley BLACK
Dynojet's Power Vision is the most powerful device for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the market today. It is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. It is specifically designed for power users and can easily tune any fuel injected Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM. The Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, built in Auto Tune Basic Mode, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application).
Since a computer is NOT required for use with the Power Vision, all commands can be easily entered using the responsive, color touch screen device. Simply select the tune, follow the on-screen prompts to download the tune, and if you’d like, edit your tune without ever touching a computer! That’s right, you can flash and make changes to your tune without ever getting off your bike.
Power Vision downloads and stores the stock calibration, and lets you select up to 6 different tunes that are stored on the device, and can be flashed to your bike. The types of tunes include:
- Dynojet Preconfigured Tunes - Tunes for YOUR bike pre-loaded on the device... ready to go, right out of the box! Power Vision identifies your bike’s information and automatically sorts hundreds of applicable dyno proven tunes for you to choose from
- Custom Tunes – loaded by a custom tuning shop, or received via email and loaded on the device
- Copy of Original or Copy of Current - a version of the original calibration that was saved when the Power Vision was first married to the ECM, or a version of the current calibration that is currently saved in the ECM
Power Vision also provides insightful, valuable information on how your bike is running:
- Display vehicle data as well as wide band air/fuel ratio and various channels (such as MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic is built into the Power Vision so you can modify your tune as you ride without using a computer
- AutoTune Pro is available by adding the Dynojet Auto Tune Kit For Power Vision (sold separately)
- Check and clear diagnostic codes
- Reset adaptive fuel trims and idle offset (with bike running)
Note: This item can not be returned once the package has been opened. Manufacturing defects must be handled through Dynojet direct.
FLHRSE6 CVO Road King 2014
FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2020
FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2014
FLSTSB Cross Bones 2011
FLSTSE2 CVO Softail Convertible 2011
FLSTSE3 CVO Softail Convertible 2012
FXCWC Rocker C 2011
FLTRK Road Glide Limited 2020
FLHTCUTGSE CVO Tri Glide 2020
FXLRS Low Rider S 114 2020
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My 2016 street glide is a lot smoother running and quicker with this unit!!
I also forgot to mention in my previous rating that the price point on this item was outstanding at $398 ($130 lower than list price) which certainly help sway me in purchasing this over the V&H FP3. Thank you Biohazard Cycle!!
I installed this on a 2019 StreetGlide Special with a high flow air filter, Supertrapp 188-71870 Header and TAB 4” BAM Sticks with Zombie baffles. Installation went well and was straight forward. Canned maps were somewhat limited with there only being about a dozen available but I found a close match to my setup. I flashed the map to my bike and took it on a 30 mile test run and it ran excellent! I also attempted to use the live idle feature which did not work as I would get a connection error message. After speaking to tech support they informed me that they do not have the software available yet for that bike but they are working on it. They also suggested that I perform 2 or 3 auto tune sessions which I will do. So far so good but because of the no llive idle feature at this time I’ll only give it a 4 star rating instead of a 5.