Dynojet PCV Power Commander V (Fi+Ig) for WR250R 08-19 22-043
This particular Power Commander V for the Yamaha WR250R is slightly different than most standard Dynojet Power Commanders as it allows for tuning of Fuel and Ignition for greater tuning precision. This is where the additional cost comes in. Once installed, you'll be able to download compatible maps from powercommander.com, get a custom map, or mix-match and install a Power Commander Autotune (which we recommend) for on-the-fly tuning - the Autotune will account for altitude changes which is very important for dual sport/sm such as the WR250R. Dynojet makes one of the leading motorcycle fuel controllers on the market today so go ahead and buy with full confidence!
* Fuel and ignition
* Motorcycle fuel controller allows optimal fuel delivery for maximum power output and rideability
* Required companion for most aftermarket full exhaust sytems
* Pair with Autotune or visit an official Dynojet tuning center for a custom map
* Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
* ”Warm up” fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
* Two-position map switching function built-in
* Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
* Downloadable maps available online
* Gear or Speed input which allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed.
* Analog input which allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature.
* Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range which allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes (some models require SFM)
* The enhanced accel pump utility increases the adjustment and sensitivity ranges.
* Compact, USB powered from computer for quick and easy map changes.
* Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
* Made in the U.S.A.
Dynojet Power Commander V plugs in line with the bike’s stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander allows a full range of fuel adjustments via fuel maps. Adjustments can be made with a Windows based computer. Dynojet supports the Power Commander Product line with the world’s largest map database. Every map is tested and developed in Dynojet Dynamometers using the Tuning Link software. For custom or specialty applications where it is not possible to have a map available, there is a network of Official Dynojet Tuning Centres. These facilities have the required equipment and training to develop custom maps for the bike.
Dynojet Power Commander V has a two position map switching function built in. With the gear position input connected the Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear. It has ten throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb). No permanent changes are needed to be made to the bike’s system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings. They provide pre-tested settings for your motorcycle. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications.